Tuesday, September 06, 2005

La Casita


Now that I am "recovering", I have lots of time on my hands, so I thought I would provide a more thorough description of my home, because it really is charming. I posted a picture of the outside of my house already, so you can scroll down to see that, but when you walk in, there's a great sitting area with a TV, and then a dining area that is great! In the back you can see a bit of the kitchen, and the back door that goes to the little backyard (which, by the way, has a huge palm tree in it) and off to the left there is a laundry room and a tiny half bath. On the way up stairs there's a charming...hole in the wall?...with sunflowers. We have two bedrooms- one for each of us, and they are both great. Kizzy's is bigger, and has a TV, but quite frankly, I like mine better because it's charming, and has an AMAZING view of the city and this mountain called "La Malinche", which is supposedly in the form of a sleeping lady, which I thought was funny, because from home I can see Timp, which is ALSO in the form of a sleeping lady. I wonder how many sleeping lady mountains there are in the world. Anyway, in this picture it's all cloudy, so you can't see the mountain very well, but you get the idea.
From a different angle, you can see the big palm tree in the backyard from my window, which is also great. So basically, I live in a really awesome house, and I am totally loving it here, besides the fact that I can't really bend over, and I this wound in my side. I'm definitely healing though, so onward and upward. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home