Tuesday, September 13, 2005

ewww!

Well, here's a picture of my beautiful wound. I didn't dare take the bandage off to get a better shot. It's amazing how such a little thing can cause so much pain! The doctors say I am doing well, and am on my way to full recovery, but apparently it takes awhile. There's a dance tonight, but I might have to just sit it out and watch. I guess we'll see. I got my stitches out yesterday. It hurt, but I'm glad they're gone. I talked to a doctor from International SOS, a company that ensures proper health care to those travelling abroad, and she told me that with a small cut, the recovery is sometimes harder, because they have to stretch the muscles a lot to get to what they're opperating, so maybe that's what's going on with me. Anyway, nothing a little ibuprofen can't fix!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home